Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is there a way to auto reload data on Qlik Sense

I have the personal Qlik Sense Desktop versions. I would like to know if i am able to set up an auto reload for my data to update on my sheets. 

Currently I have to go into my data load editor and click load data, I'd like to possibly set up a task on my computer to do this automatically. I am not very familiar with the task scheduler but I feel like it may be able to do this for me.

If not the scheduler, is there any other way to set up an auto reload of data?

3 Replies
fabrice_lawson
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Grant,

Unfortunately there is no other way and most likely this is therefore we have the scheduler. Hopefully this will be more values to your business and a good ROI.

Cheers,

Fabrice

Not applicable
Author

I figured it was, but I am not sure how to set it up to actually load the data. Are you familiar with it?

quriouss
Creator III
Creator III

Take a look at this thread How to reload a QlikSense application by command line ?.  Very informative (but beyond where I am with Sense right now).  It may help you on your quest though.

Failing that, I think some sort of windows scripting tool (autohotkey springs to mind) might be useful, basically it sits there pretending to press "reload data" every X minutes.  Looking at the network communication (Wireshark) might also give you an entry point..