Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Conditional statement in Dimension

Hi All,

I want to use the belwo IF stamnt as one of the dimension along with Name in a pivot chart.

=if((Max(TOTAL <Name> Aggr(SUM(Handled),Name,Date)))<600,'0-600',if((Max(TOTAL <Name> Aggr(SUM(Handled),Name,Date)))<800,'600-800',if((Max(TOTAL <Name> Aggr(SUM(Handled),Name,Date)))<1000,'800-1000',if((Max(TOTAL <Name> Aggr(SUM(Handled),Name,Date)))<1500,'1000-1500','1500>'))))

How do i do it.

It works as an expression in a Table and i want that as dimension.

Or is it possible  to add it as Variable and then in to dimension

15 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You may want to read my description of Aggr from the 31st of last month on this thread:

Aggr function on avg

Not applicable
Author

I am getting the Avg & MAx based on the aggr function same as your example in table.

But how do i bucket them and show it in Graph as dimension with count of Names under each bucket

Not applicable
Author

Yes you are right there was a typo and it is working fine.

But instead of calls as it is grouping in predefined intervals is there a possibility of getting the bucket predifined as using IF condition in dimension

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

To do this you will need to use your original IF statement, and nest Aggrs

accordingly.

Not applicable
Author

But I am unable to add the below Script in teh dimension of Grpah

if((Avg(TOTAL <Name> Aggr(SUM(Handled),Name,Date)))<400,'0-400',if((Avg(TOTAL <Name> Aggr(SUM(Handled),Name,Date)))<800,'400-800',if((Avg(TOTAL <Name> Aggr(SUM(Handled),Name,Date)))<1000,'800-1000',if((Avg(TOTAL <Name> Aggr(SUM(Handled),Name,Date)))<1500,'1000-1500','1500>'))))

It says Error in Calcualtion

Not applicable
Author

Got It Thanks