Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Accessing hub from client machine using admin credentials

I have actually run into some sort of a roadblock with the user access pass thing. Will try to explain the situation to as clearly as possible:

1. I have installed the qliksense server on an AWS machine which I connect through Remote Desktop Connection. I have also published an app on the same.

2. I currently have only one user access pass allocated to the "administrator". Using this access pass, I am able to access both qmc and hub on the AWS machine.

3. However, when I try to access qmc/hub from my local machine, it is not happening. I had changed the authentication method in Virtual proxy to "Allow anonymous users". Then, I was able to open hub but it gave me a "No access pass" error on the splash screen.

So my question is, how can I access the qmc/hub using administrator credentials created on the AWS machine on my local machine?  Right now I am just doing a POC on the same and hence do not wish to use the other tokens.

I hope I was able to clearly articulate my question.  Please let me know if more clarification is needed.

regards,

Saurav

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

See my response to your same question in this thread.

Accessing hub from client machine using admin credentials

Please mark this response helpful or answered to aid other users find answers to questions.

jg