Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

N-Printing stacked bar chart

How can I show minimum stacked bar value inside segment using  N-Printing ? Please find attachment.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

Praveena -

You also create this chart using a stacked bar chart in the PixelPerfect template editor. You'll see that a side-by-side stacked bar chart is one of the options:

Capture.JPG

Once you add the chart and identify the data series, you're also able to format the point labels in the way that you want. All of these options can be configured from inside the chart wizard.

Here is an example of how to set advanced formatting inside a PixelPerfect chart: How to Create a Well Formatted PixelPerfect Chart – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

My recommendation is you build a bar chart that looks like the attached using the options of showing data points and also add an expression for total.  You can then create text boxes that calculate your percentage.

Bring the barchart in as an image and it should look just like what it does in Qlik.  Then add the text boxes as iamges above the bars you want from the bar chart iamge.  You can also use NPrinting formulas for the percentage and place those in the appropriate cells for alignment

Stephen_Jasionowski

Praveena -

You also create this chart using a stacked bar chart in the PixelPerfect template editor. You'll see that a side-by-side stacked bar chart is one of the options:

Capture.JPG

Once you add the chart and identify the data series, you're also able to format the point labels in the way that you want. All of these options can be configured from inside the chart wizard.

Here is an example of how to set advanced formatting inside a PixelPerfect chart: How to Create a Well Formatted PixelPerfect Chart – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stephen,

I can able to follow steps but could not able to create stacked bar with quarter and region as dimensions for expressions.

Where Can I add dimensions one as primary and other for stacked?

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

hello Praveena,

I was also looking for the same requirement, and i am facing the same i could not see the stacked bar using two dimensions. Did you happen to resolve this issue please let me know??

Stephen: Any comments or ideas on this please???

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
V.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It is not possible to define two dimensions as columns and expression as series in N-Printing tables.

So far, N-Printing16.XXXXXX did not have option for two dimensions using  Tables.

Instead, you need to do workaround by creating expressions incorporated with stacked dimension values of 2 dimensions. by this you will have only one dimension. So, this will solve problem.

PS: It looks painful and messy to create expression for each and every dimension value if it more than 5.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Thanks Praveena for you prompt reply would you mind elaborating little bit the below statement as I went a little off the track on this in understanding.

"expressions incorporated with stacked dimension values of 2 dimensions. by this you will have only one dimension"

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
V.