Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Modify font face and font color in a chart in Qik Sense2.0

Hello i'm beginner on QLik Sense Desktop and i would like to know how to modify the font color and font face of a title in a char

Thanks by advance

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I'm sorry, you can't change those properties in Qlik Sense Desktop.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

They are working on it for Desktop see this thread for details

Access to CSS

Regards

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Actually that is not exactly true.

As of today (2.0.2), you can create and apply different themes but only with Qlik Sense‌ server (not Desktop) and by adding CSS and JSON files to a folder of the Qlik Sense installation. What they say in that thread is a better (more friendly) way to do such thing is in the way for a future releases.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

As Qlik want to distribute apps by more than just a server e.g. on the cloud etc I'm suprised the ability to modify the CSS of an APP is not being considered to be developed/supported on the Desktop version. 

The Thread to me refers to server edition but doesn't exclude desktop as an option in future releases.

Are you saying I can only alter my Apps Appearance once uploaded to Server?  Also If that is the case does that mean we can only alter the appearance of Apps across the server as a whole?  Am I not able to modify the appearance of individual Apps hosted on a single server?

Regards

Andy

Not applicable
Author

thanks everybody.