Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Reload_failure_email rgd. no-more-existing qvw?

Hi,

I just got a reload_failure_email from the QlikViewServer, from yesterday at 11pm - that's the time I had a new app scheduled - but the app it points to does not exist under that name anymore, nor in that directory. I have replaced it.

There were no licenses assigned to it, either - I have a Named_CAL of course and I was the only one supposed to use it ...

I noticed today that the .meta and .Shared files for that qvw still existed in that directory, though - so that is where QlikView stores the information for reloads, is it?

In the log stored on the QlikViewServer, there is nothing much - that would fit this.

Maybe this info, if someone can confirm it, might be helpful for other users, so maybe we should make it in a document.

Best regards,

DataNibbler

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Fredrich,

This could be a bug. Contact support for help and information on the patch if it is.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Fredrich,

This could be a bug. Contact support for help and information on the patch if it is.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
datanibbler
Champion
Champion
Author

Hi Bill,

thank you!

However, the issue is gone now. It was only one day. I deleted those files and I haven't had it anymore.

Best regards,

DataNibbler