Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Cyclic Group Missing after Fast Change

Hello Experts

I have a bar chart with a Cyclic group dimension (Age,Gender,Location) and Fast Change option to Line Graph.lets say I am on Age dimension Bar graph when I click on the Fast change to Line graph, the graph is changing to Line graph. but Cyclic group is missing from the chart. If I want to access the Cyclic group again, then I need to come back to bar graph through Fast Change option. then only I can see the Cyclic group. Please let me know how do I fix that. is there any special settings which I am missing.

Thanks

San

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I Found the answer.. please disregard.

Actually I have another expression for text as popup option to enabled. that was stopping Cyclic group at Line chart. Then I Unchecked Line option and Checked Text as Popup. its working fine now..

View solution in original post

1 Reply
psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I Found the answer.. please disregard.

Actually I have another expression for text as popup option to enabled. that was stopping Cyclic group at Line chart. Then I Unchecked Line option and Checked Text as Popup. its working fine now..