Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Graph shows different values when select a single day

Hi All,

I don't know why my graph behaves the way it is and I hope that you can help me.

Below is my expression:

(Sum(total aggr( if(((Sum (met_sl))/(count(session_id)))>.8, 1,0),half_hr_bucket)))/48

And these are the results for each day from above expression when I select every single day from the selection.

DateResult
7/1/201577%
7/2/201567%
7/3/201573%
7/4/201569%
7/5/201563%
7/6/201573%
7/7/201546%
7/8/201556%

I don't know why it does not show above results on graph, instead it shows 58% for all days.

1.png

Your inputs are very much appreciated!

Thank you.

5 Replies
parthakk
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Liam,

Can u attach qvw file?

Regards,

Partha Kulkarni

sunny_talwar

Try this and see if the result changes:

=(Sum(TOTAL <Date> Aggr(If(((Sum(met_sl))/(Count(session_id)))>.8, 1, 0), half_hr_bucket)))/48

Kushal_Chawda

Can you share the sample app?

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You need the Date field in the Aggr() as it is the chart dimension, and I don't think you need the Total (hard to say without a sample):

=Sum(Aggr(If(Sum(met_sl)/Count(session_id) > 0.8, 1, 0), half_hr_bucket, Date)) / 48

Or

=Sum(TOTAL Aggr(If(Sum(met_sl)/Count(session_id) > 0.8, 1, 0), half_hr_bucket, Date)) / 48

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

@Jonathan Dienst: your first expression works! I do not know why the Total is the problem, would you please explain? Thank you.

@All: Thank you very much for your inputs