Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scatter Chart Bubble Relative to Saving

Hi All

I have two columns of Values (Spend and Potential Spend).  I have plotted these over a map.  How do I show a bubble which should be proportionately smaller is the spend is smaller?  See example below/attached

City          Spend           Potential Spend

A               111,821.45     29,751.00

How do get the right hand map showing a much smaller bubble as the spend is 3.75 x less?

4 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Did you try the Third (Z) Expression for Bubble Size?

Capture.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Settu

I un-ticked 'Advanced' and saw your expression screen.

The problem is, the ;left chart expression Sum([Charge]) and the right chart expression Sum([Actual Charge]) are relative to themselves so the size of the bubble does not change.  What I need is for the right hand chart expression to be 3.75x smaller than the left hand chart as the Sum([Charge]) = $111,000 and the Sum([Actual Charge]) = $29,751

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

I'm not sure about the exact size, but you can try this expression in the Bubble size Sum([Charge])/3.75

I think you want the bubble size only right side graph..

yura_ratu
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Bruce,

I'm afraid there is no way to it. Each chart has own relative scale for bubbles.

The only workaround I can see here - to add technical falue (via script) to each value of both your dimensions, lets say max number, it will be on both charts. Then make this bubble transparent using conditional colour. Still not a good way.