Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Same Named CAL for two different folder structures

Hi,

I am working for 2 different clients. I would like to go with two separate folder structures and wanted to get confirmation if one Named CAL is sufficient to accommodate for two projects.

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

yes.. This Help me..

When we say availability SLA is  < 99.5 % per month means what actually it refers to when we go with Virtualization?

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

No idea.

karthikeyan1504
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

The qlikview licenses are restricted to one network.

You can have any number of virtual servers in one machine. If both of your servers are in same network, then you can use one named cal for your all dashboard developments. but if it is in different network, you need to have two separate named cal for two networks.

Hope this makes sense.

Warm Regards,

Karthikeyan.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

It means that QlikView can be unavailable for no longer than 215 minutes (3 hours and 35 minutes cummulative) every month, not a minute more or penalty payments will be due. It doesn't matter whether you use virtualization technology or real hardware, although the former would make it much easier to failover in case of emergency.

I'm guessing that you actually mean SLA level > 99.5%. In your post, 10% availability would do just fine, which I think is not your customers intent.

Peter