Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

File opening in the problems created with Personal Edition (Problemas na abertura de ficheiro criados com Personal Edition)

I have many files on my pc with Personal Edition license. I had to format the machine, keeping the same name and same user and never managed to open the files.

The message is always the same, saying that the file was created on another machine by another user. Can anyone help overcome this situation?

Thank you

Translated with Google Translate - Qlik Community Administrative Team

Tenho diversos ficheiros no meu pc com a licença Personal Edition. Tive que formatar a maquina, mantendo o mesmo nome e mesmo user e nunca mais consegui abrir os ficheiros.

A mensagem é sempre a mesma, dizendo que o ficheiro foi criado noutra máquina por outro utilizador. Alguém pode ajudar a ultrapassar esta situação?

Obrigado

12 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

If you will contact me off line, I will work with you on the recovery.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you only want to recover your LOAD scripts, you can use Qlik Sense. See Re: Retrieve Code from Personal Edition

This technique cannot be used to recover UI elements however.

Best,

Peter

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Great suggestion!

May you live in interesting times!