Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlikview Server installation error

Hi

I have installed qlikview server version in Windows Server 2012 R2 server and select windows IIS as a web services. Also activated IIS with qlikview recommended features on the server,I have selected qlikview website (already created on IIS) and finish the installation. Also I have opened port 4780 in the windows firewall .

When I tried to access Qlikview Management Console following error message popup.

Can you please advice.

Regards

Harshana

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

After installation, either reboot the server machine or start the QlikView services by hand from the services control panel.

For the QMC to work, the QlikView Management Service should be running. IIS or QVWS aren't needed for QMC.

Best,

Peter

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

After installation, either reboot the server machine or start the QlikView services by hand from the services control panel.

For the QMC to work, the QlikView Management Service should be running. IIS or QVWS aren't needed for QMC.

Best,

Peter

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

In looking at your screen shot you are logging in as anonymous and that is not allowed. Also, have you turned off IE Enhanced Security? Have you checked the QMC logs to see if what error is showing?

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter

As per your information, your solution works for me.

Thanks

Harshana

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If you feel that your question has been answered, please close the discussion by marking an answer as correct. That way, other community users looking for solutions for a similar situation will notice that this discussion comes with a satisfying answer. Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter

I want to state this as a Correct Answer. but I can't see options to select that. Only option appeared in my Actions selection is Helpful.

Harshana

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If anyone reply to your post it will highlight as " Correct Answer " if you think it is correct you should Click on Correct Answer as it appears on attached image. Under Action we don't have Correct Answer option. Please find attached for your reference.

Hope it will helpful!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

By this way you can appreciate their efforts.