Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting on-Demand Report in Queue

When user generates NPrinting reports it goes to NPrinting extension Queue.  Next time User logon to dashboard in QlikView, he or she still can see it..

I wanted to know where those generated documents for each user gets stored?

is that gets stored on NPrinting output or temp folder somewhere or gets stored in shared files?

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

For detailed technical information regarding the Ajax On Demand component please visit the link below:

NPrinting On-Demand: Supported Environments

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Frank,

This is very useful article...  I think I need to be more clear on what I am asking here.. We have NPrinting service running under NPrintingTadm service account.... User generates on-Demand report from access point QlikView document. That reports sits in queue on that document which is only local to that user. Other user will have their own copy of document etc...  When They login next time , they still see that report in queue.  Where is this report gets save on server and can Admin delete old reports or it will be only user who can remove from Queue.  I read this from article, I believe when reports gets generated, it goes to client.db of NPrintingTadm service account I believe. I could not find this client.db at this location for this service account

A request list is persistent in a file saved in the user folder (%AppData%\Roaming\NPrinting\ODS\ods-client.db). This means that the list will be persistent even if the web browser (or the QlikView desktop) is closed or the machine is rebooted