Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III

Webticket Question - Is it possible to include multiple URL's in the ticket?

Hi,

I have a web portal which users login with their credentials , then there will be four buttons to open four QV documents. ON pressing a button the corresponding QV document needs to be opened directly and not the access point. I want to use the same ticket to open these different applications and also filtering data based on the login.

Is the above scenario possible with QV web ticket.

I am using webticket to direct to access point currently but I want to use the same ticket to open four applications directly.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Check this out and see if it will help any.

AJAX and URL parameters

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

I don't think you will be able to do that. The ticket is only good for one use.

Bill

To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Bill. I have a different question as well. I am trying to integrate QV with a CRM system. So in a call center if a customer calls in, the CRM System will pull up the customer info automatically, alongside the screen i have a QV document which should also filter data automatically to that customer data. So,

Can I include customer id in the token?

Can I also integrate the Agents ID and Customer id in the token so that the QV doc reduces data accordingly.

I am going to include a single doc link in the token now rather than access point link.

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Check this out and see if it will help any.

AJAX and URL parameters

Bill

Karthik3
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Bill.