Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sub Total for each Measure per each Dimension

Hi , I need to create a Pivot Table where i am using 4 Dimensions and and Three Expressions (Sales,Members,Revenue)

Among the Last dims are Year and Month and i have brough them to the Top Horizontal , now i need to to show the Total Sum of each expression for all the months in a year and also per year.

Please find the attachement for your reference!!

Can you please help me on this issue

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan,

Please check the attached Excel for your understanding of "My Requirement" and "Qlikview Output" when i select show partial sums for Year and/or Month

Thanks,

Santosh

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan,

Please check the attached Excel for your understanding of "My Requirement" and "Qlikview Output" when i select show partial sums for Year and/or Month

Thanks,

Santosh

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

OK convinced the others that there is an alternate way of achieving this and had dragged the Year and Month  columns on to the Y-axis and enabled the SubTotal and which is working fine .

Thanks for the help guys !!

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan,

Is it possible to display the Month related subtotal Label name for that year ?

like for 2014 year as "2014 Total" and 2015 as "2015 Total" ?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Go to the presentation tab, click on each dimension and click on subtotal on top or Bottom.

PrashantSangle

Hi,

Consider you are using Year , Month as dimension.

Then drag your Month Field below Expression field and go to presentation and select Month ->show Partial Sum

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂