Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView Dashboard Performance and Full Reload getting failed ?

Hi All,

Since I am a beginner in Qlikview , need some help or advice regarding my Qlikview application/Dashboard performance.

Performance of Dashboard is very slow having around 10 GB data and below hardware we are using :-

Also while doing full reload ,job is getting failed after running 6 hours.Error is ODBC read failed. Though there is no issue with the connectivity.

Please suggest how to fine tune the performance.

Hardware

IBM x-3850

Brand/Model

Specification

RAM

Processor Model

Cores

Speed

768 GB

E7-4870

2.3 Ghz

OS Version

Windows 2012 R2 Server

Softwares Installed

MS Excel, Windows basic Applications &

Sophos Antivirus

Description

Application Server

Redundancy

Power Supply, NIC, Redundant Fan supply

SAN Details

600GB

Local Disk

IBM 600GB 15K gGbps SAS 2.5" G3HS HDD.

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Please suggest how to fine tune the performance.

Hire an experienced Qlikview consultant. There's no howto for this where you can follow step for step instructions and arrive at a defined solution. If you've got that kind of pricey hardware you should be able to afford a consultant to help out for a couple of days and teach you what you should pay attention to in your infrastructure and qlikview documents.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert ,

I have a consultant too working for the same application. Since we were facing the data discrepancy issue so we were not able to finalize incremental reload. So we have removed Pre load configurations. In term of performance how you suggest it should work with the above hardware and data size. Just want to have a view since I don't have any benchmark to compare.

Thanks,

Ishan