Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Customized color scheme on Qlik Sense Server

Hi,

Is it possible to make a custom stylesheet for to be applied on an app/stream/server somehow? Maybe accessed through a css or something? If yes, then where do i find that file?

Something similar to what we have in Qlikview would be nice: (Object Properties -> Colors -> Data Appearence) but i realize we aren't quite there yet with Sense, so basically any method of making another colour scheme than the default (company colors is often a MUST-have!) would be a huge upgrade

Thx everyone.

//René Iversen

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Anyone?

Not applicable
Author

New week -> New possibilities for an answer?

madsgrathe
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Rene

While this is not the answer, have a look in this thread regarding changing the color scheme / palette for Sense:

Access to CSS

Bottom line: It's not yet supported, but most likely will be. In the mean time, I'm working on finding a way to change the color scheme by changing the JSON scheme that the Qlik Sense Server links to as default. That way, you could leave the default theme in place and just change the link - so that you can revert to default when needed, for instance when upgrading the Sense installation.

I'll let you know if I figure it out