Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to show one picture in the email body with NPrinting

Hi All,

I have one qv report, and there is one pivot table in it. In that pivot table, one mini char is used in one expression.

It looks good when you are looking at the QV report.

But What I want to do is: send the email to all users and that pivot table is shown in the email body.

How can I do that?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

you create an html report in nprinting

then you select the pivot table as image

and set it as the report content

you should note that a table as an image will display in the report only what you see

in the screen of qv

then you create a task in nprinting and select the report and in the email message you

select to embed the report

you can follow this tutorial for detailed explanation

http://community.vizubi.com/knowledgebase/articles/260390-how-to-embed-an-html-report-into-the-body-...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

you create an html report in nprinting

then you select the pivot table as image

and set it as the report content

you should note that a table as an image will display in the report only what you see

in the screen of qv

then you create a task in nprinting and select the report and in the email message you

select to embed the report

you can follow this tutorial for detailed explanation

http://community.vizubi.com/knowledgebase/articles/260390-how-to-embed-an-html-report-into-the-body-...

Stephen_Jasionowski

In addition to Liron's suggestion, you can also create a QlikView entity report for the pivot table. The report can then be rendered in a variety of image formats, and embedded in an email message.

More info is available here: How to Create QlikView Entity Reports – Customer Feedback for Vizubi

Not applicable
Author

If the object you want to include in the body of the email is a single chart, I would follow Stephen's recomendation of utilizing QlikView entity report.  Your report will be just the one object and when you configure your Message in the taks, you do not want to attach that report but want to embed in the email

the link below tells how to embed an html report, but it works the same for Entity reports

How to Embed an HTML Report into the Body of an E-mail Message – Customer Feedback for Vizubi