Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to make Table label name change to Product ?

Hi All

My Question is as per below image :-

variable name.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

1‌. Insert the expression I gave you in my previous post in the title section of your table. Just copy and paste it in.

2. For the variable dimension in the label section either insert a blank space or the word item.

That should make your table look better.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Here's where we bump up against a lack of features on Sense as its still in its early stages.  For some reason I no idea why but they have not included an ability to change table label by function which is crazy as it means not only can you not describe your field dynamically but also I can't translate text elements.

All I can suggest is you give it a more generic name like Item or add a blank space instead of variable and set the table title dynamically with this

=Pick(Match($(vSalesView),1,2,3),'Company','Product','Month')

which you can do.  It doesn't look to bad see below.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Andy

I read your reply about 5 time , but i still not sure the expression i need to place at where ?

paul

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

1‌. Insert the expression I gave you in my previous post in the title section of your table. Just copy and paste it in.

2. For the variable dimension in the label section either insert a blank space or the word item.

That should make your table look better.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Andy

Your mind is very creative. thank you it work.

Paul

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Glad it helped.

Please mark any replies that have been useful as either helpful or correct for other members of the community to reference.

Regards

Andy