Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Excel-Dateien in Qlik Sense importieren?

Ich bin ganz neu bei Qlik Sense und wollte heute ein Dashboard erstellen, allerdings habe ich Probleme meine Excel-Dateien zu importieren, was mache ich falsch? Die eine Datei hat ca. 30'000 line items, aber es werden immer nur ca. 50 line items geladen?

Ich wollte die Datei per drag and drop importieren.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I loaded this sample file no problem I did not have to edit a thing.  See attached.  Only Issue with your data I see is your date modified but other than that it looks fine.

Use my test sample as a base and alter the folder location to point at your data location and the data should go straight in.

If you are still getting an error please screen shot the issue for a clearer picture of the problem.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Did not think about the language at first...

My problem ist that i am not able to upload the whole Excel file.

I have about 30'000 line items but only about 50 are loaded once I try to add the file to my app via drag and drop.

Thank you for your help!

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

30000 records is not a problem for Qlik.  I'm wondering if you have either a formatting issue e.g. starting with dates then having text in the same column for example or that you have merged cells in your work sheet that's causing the issue.

Can you compare row 50 with row51 in your sheet to identify likely data issues?

Regards

Andy

Not applicable
Author

thanks andy!

actually first column is only numbers but the cells are formated 'general' the same with the second and the third column.

in the fourth column i have also empty cells as well in the fifth and sixth column but the seventh and eighth are numbers again and formated 'general'

Not applicable
Author

but it still does not work...

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Try saving your document as a CSV file and uploading it

or

Creating a new blank excel workbook and copying your data over using paste special value.  Excel can hide a lot of formatting data sins and this should help flush them out.

Also cut your data down to the first 100 records whilst investigating the issue will let you focus on the data.

Not applicable
Author

it still does not work even with lower line items

just used 100 line items it only copied some data, very strange

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

If you upload a sample of the 100 records I can take a look if you would like.

Not applicable
Author

dear andy

sure that would be great.

how do i upload the file here?

br ines

Not applicable
Author

I uploaded a file Andy.