Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Excel-Dateien in Qlik Sense importieren?

Ich bin ganz neu bei Qlik Sense und wollte heute ein Dashboard erstellen, allerdings habe ich Probleme meine Excel-Dateien zu importieren, was mache ich falsch? Die eine Datei hat ca. 30'000 line items, aber es werden immer nur ca. 50 line items geladen?

Ich wollte die Datei per drag and drop importieren.

13 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I cannot see a sample file attached to the post so are you referring to the fact you have been able to solve your issue?  If yes how did you fix it?

I you need to attach a file to this post click on use advanced editer in the reply box then add an attachment by clicking on the paper clip button.

Regards

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Actually I could not fix it yet and attached the file now.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I loaded this sample file no problem I did not have to edit a thing.  See attached.  Only Issue with your data I see is your date modified but other than that it looks fine.

Use my test sample as a base and alter the folder location to point at your data location and the data should go straight in.

If you are still getting an error please screen shot the issue for a clearer picture of the problem.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Andy

Thank you now it works but I guess I did nothing different than yesterday.

Have a great day.

Best regards

Ines