Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Create a email that send when the qmc reload finish in NPrinting

Hi Expert

I would like to know if there is a way to create an email alert from nprinting that will send when the qmc reload finish?

Thank you a lot

Fernando K.

13 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Adam one question:

What would be the frequency that the task would have?

becuase for example, if i run the task and the qvw reload before, ok send the alert from  NPrinting, but if not not send the email and i want  to resend the email until the qvw is reload ok.

For example, is there any way to say to NP that DO THIS TASK UNTIL SEND THE EMAIL, when the email was send, stop the TASK

thank you a lot

Fernando

Not applicable

The frequency would vary - maybe every hour or so but if you make it a conditional report, once the condition is met, if the report is run, it would not create a report to be sent out.

conditional reporting in Nprinting can be very powerful because getting the report is the message itself and is only sent if the condition is met or not met

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

adam

it would not create a report to be sent out?

i will create a condition that if the qvw reload ok, send an email notice to the user, but if i put a conditional this will sent for every time that NP analyze the conditions and this is ok

what do you suggest?

Not applicable

my preference would be to assume the reload was successful unless you get the report that says it was not - I would just send the report upon unsuccessful reload - so in the case of daily reload I would send the report when the reload date does not equal today