Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmonincx
Creator II
Creator II

macro execution after document reload from server??

Hi,

I created a simple export of a LB or table in vb script, like sub test ....

I would like that after my reload on the server (schedueled) it's executed.

Unfortunatly the OnPostReload does not work on the server, also trying to call the routine from script is also not working.

any idea how i can get this macro exeucted after a server reload

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Linda

Are you reloading your documents with publisher? Publisher does, as far as i know, not support macros and the only way to trigger a macro on post reload will be with a manual reload or reload from commandprompt c:\QlikView\qv.exe /l mydocument.qvw

/Martin

View solution in original post

4 Replies
hdonald
Creator
Creator

Hi,

Have you tried putting the macro trigger in 'On Open' rather than On Post Reload ?

Not applicable

Hi Linda,

There are issues of macros running on post reload , you should try this on " onopen" of document.

regards

Not applicable

Hi Linda

Are you reloading your documents with publisher? Publisher does, as far as i know, not support macros and the only way to trigger a macro on post reload will be with a manual reload or reload from commandprompt c:\QlikView\qv.exe /l mydocument.qvw

/Martin

lmonincx
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I read in the qlikview reference manual that on Post reload is not working on the server.

I will fix this by bypassing the QV server for schedueling and submit the load through the windows taskmanager, this solved the issue.

Thx everyone for your help!

Kind regards,

Linda Monincx