Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

QS main page how to create new page ?

Hi All

My QS main page is look messy , may i know it there a way to create new table or new page , so that i can make it more organize.

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Do you mean the Hub page or the first sheet of your application? If you're talking about your Qlik Sense app then you can simply rearrange the order of the sheets in the App Overview by dragging them in the order you want them. So create a new sheet and drag it to the top left position.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Gysbert

i refer to both Hub and App page. Both page i am able to create new objective ( new App or chart ) , your last sentence i don't quite understand , can you give me more detail ?

Paul

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Open the App Overview of your Qlik Sense app:

comm179730_1.png

Drag the sheet you want to move to the first position by clicking it with the left mouse button, keeping that mouse button pressed down and moving the mouse:

comm179730_2.png

Drop the sheet so it is placed in the first position by releasing the pressed down left mouse button:

comm179730_3.png

Save the document.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

‌HI Sir

thank ang you for your sharing .

my requirement is different , in one Doc or App I have many sheet , for QS Demo only have 3 sheet , mine have 30 sheet , so my question is I like to group them in folder for Example AR , AP , Sales folder etc.

same like in QV I can show and hide sheet .

Paul

Not applicable

The is no option to create folders whitin the app. So you can create multply apps with a couple of pages or have 30 sheets in one app.