Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can we have test environment without having test Server License

Hi,

Generally as per the development lifecycle we would be having Dev.--> QA and Prod. I here generally like no need of Test Server license etc..But here to avoid QA, how does the qlikview architecture works with only 1 Enterprise Server and 1 Publisher and if wanted to have 3 environments(DEV,QA and PROD)

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I was going through the document "Deploying Qlikview.pdf" and I saw the below information.

Single QlikView Server Deployment

Server-based deployment of QlikView offers a variety of advantages. Those with a desire to scale

QlikView across the enterprise will find server-based deployments, whether via a single server (as

described here) or on numerous servers (as described later in this paper), a very compelling

option. For hardware requirements and sizing information for QlikView Servers, please refer to

the series of papers entitled “Simplifying Analysis on a Massive Scale.”

When we are assigned with 1 Qlikview Server and 1 Publisher, Is the above architecture will come into place?

If we want to have an environment called "Pre-Prod" apart from PROD how are we going to manage with 1 Qlikview Server and 1 Publisher and how do we do the installation? Kindly advice me.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please don't mind your question i snot cleared. You can lease the license from Prod.