Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Title format on tables

I've been attempting to remove all color from my title but have been unseccessful.  Am I missing something or is it not possible?  I want the title to have the buttons for excel, etc.  I dont want the shading.

Capture4.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok I figured it out - Duh - I changed to the same color as my table background.  You still need to have it on Plain - not Glass.  Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

You can Untick Show title in chart from General tab for Bar or Line Chart

dclark0699
Creator
Creator

I think that shading comes from the styling mode and Sheet Object style in the document properties

sample.png

You can play around with those to see if they do what you want, but keep in mind it's going to effect everything in the app

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok, changed from Glass to Plain and it did remove the dual color scheme but there still is a gray background.  I set my backgrounds for both active and inactive to 100% transparency.  I assume this means there is no way to remove the background color and still have a title with menu options.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Right but I want a title and I want the menu options it provides.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok I figured it out - Duh - I changed to the same color as my table background.  You still need to have it on Plain - not Glass.  Thanks for the help.