Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

QS story telling how to move the last slide to first slide ?

Hi All

When design the story telling , some time i need to move the last slide to middle , i try it is not possible. any work around ?

Paul

7 Replies
Not applicable

Hello Paul,

Its is possible to re-order the slides. To do try the following steps:

1- Open your application from the Hub.

2- Navigate to the stories Tab

3- Left click the last story and drag and drop it where it suits you best (re-order stories).

4- Open the story which your want to re-order its sheets

5- On the left side you will see the thumbnails of each slide, Left click the last and without releasing drop it before the 1st slide.

This works in 2.0.01

Best regards

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Andre

Thank you for your sharing. I try your step , but i still unable to move the last slide to first slide.

I  have create a qvf file , can you help me move the slide 3 to 1st slide.

I am using ver 2.01 , you ?

Paul

Not applicable

Hi Paul,

Please note that the previous instructions where incomplete. I've given you the steps to re-order stories only. I will amend that reply next.

Your updated QVF is attached.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Andre

Thank you once again for your sharing.

I have read your step 5 , and i still not able to get the slide 3 move to 1st slide.

See my screen shot , when i try to right click it does have some thing happen , but left click mouse , i cannot move the slide 3.

move.png

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi All

Since Andre not reply my post. May be he is busy.

Can some one share with me what Andre said is correct . as this is very impt feature we should not miss in story telling.

Paul

Not applicable

Hi Paul!

Apologies for the delay, but you are correct i've been a bit busy with the release of 2.1.

I've created a video explanation (use QuickTime player to check it out) which I hope helps us better address the issue you are having. Let me know if by holding the left mouse button down and dragging as in the video, is something you can't complete or if the video contents aren't really what you are having trouble with.

I do hope it helps

Best regards

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Andre

Many thank for create a movie for me. I am at Jakarta now , when I try to download it unable download the big file . Due to slow internet in our country.

Now sure can some one help to put this in you tube ?

Paul

Sent from my iPhone