cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theresaa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Slider - range selected jumps to end of slider bar

I have created a slider object allowing the user to select multiple values in a range.  When the selection is made, the slider moves the selected date range to the right end of the slider bar. (looks like sorting by state would look in a list box).  How do I make the dates stay in the order I define, even after a range is selected?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Theresa,

Can you try to un-select all your sort selections & give a try with selecting load order as 'Original'. If it didn't work can you use an expression on the date attribute in sort expression field ?

If none of the above worked, can you upload a sample file with the same above issue ? which will help us to find the root cause of issue & solve it.

Thanks

Brad.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

Can you send your qvw?

Not applicable

Theresa,

Can you try to un-select all your sort selections & give a try with selecting load order as 'Original'. If it didn't work can you use an expression on the date attribute in sort expression field ?

If none of the above worked, can you upload a sample file with the same above issue ? which will help us to find the root cause of issue & solve it.

Thanks

Brad.

theresaa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank You!  Using Load order caused the selected dates to remain in their proper sequence on the slider.