Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmackay2015
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Sense Enterprise Hub Hangs. How to diagnose!?

I am running a demo for a client and I installed the Qlik Sense Enterprise Evaluation copy on a VM in their environment to show the product connected to their data.  Initially the server went off with out a hitch... made a sample app connected it to the Data.  Next Day i go to open the app, and the qlik sense hub hangs.
I de-authorized the user and it get the appropriate access denied response, but  upon re-authorization. it just sits at the splash in browser.

The QMC is fully responsive, however i cannot get to the monitoring app because it is built under the hub  .

Has any one had any experience with this kind of issue and had any success resolving it?

Ps I am not the well known Tom MacKay. !

4 Replies
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

I cannot answer your primary question, but can say that you can get the monitoring apps from qlik\sense\apps\ on the server. They will be named by their GUID which, under better circumstances, you could get from the Apps page of the QMC .  In the current situation, though, I would just take all the apps.

You can copy those files to a local machine running Sense desktop (or Server) and add .qvf on the end to open them.

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

have you tried contacting the well know Tom Mackay ?    kidding

Try:

- Ensure you have IE10+, Chrome, Firefox

- delete your browser cache

- log into the QMC and manually change the URL to the hub (ie: change https://<server>/qmc to https://<server>/hub)

- go to QMC, go to users and elevate their role to a content admin for example and retry the test

Not applicable

Hi,

Were you ever able to resolve this issue.  I am having the exact same problems with Sense 3.1.  I have been working with Qlik Support for over 2 weeks now and they also cannot resolve it.  I can sometimes get the hub to load if I restart the QlikSenseServiceDispatcher service, then go to the QMC first and then replace QMC with HUB in the browser. Obviously this is not ideal. 

Thanks,

Jay

Not applicable

Solved. Windows Updates needed to happen on the server.  Now the hub loads without issue