Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to remove sheet association (selection indicator)

hi,

i have like 5 sheets that are related (working with one, other sheets have green dots - Selection indicators, they change too).

but how to disable for a few sheets ? Example i would not like that one sheet will be affected by my changes in other sheets .

i'm a new with Qlik, i read Manual, but i cant find to to seperate this one sheet from others ..

Thnaks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dirk_konings
Creator III
Creator III

we prefer. In this case the color will be green, no further solution needed or somebody else could look for the solution 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies
dirk_konings
Creator III
Creator III

You have to split up your data cloud. One cloud for some sheets and a copy of tables in a new cloud (not linked to the other). Then it will work just fine .

Not applicable
Author

hi, the idea i understand, but the only way of splitting the data cloud, i see to make double tables with different names . so it will increase 2x my tables. than it's not good idea. than iw vould be more simple to make a copy of file and have 2 files instead of one with double tables inside.

some time ago, i thought that i saw in Qlik presentation how to lock the sheet, that it would not be connected to others or something ... strange.

dirk_konings
Creator III
Creator III

if you just want that the already made selections don't have effect on that sheet, maybe you can work with triggers (as of QV9)

you can setup a trigger on sheet activation and clear all selections. This is an indirect way of solving the problem.

look at sheet properties and Trigger/Actions

Not applicable
Author

thanks,

seems that there is no such "sheet locking"

so i have to read about triggers now. it will take some time 🙂

thanks !

(should i "Verify Ansver" ? i'm beginners of this sitie 🙂 )

dirk_konings
Creator III
Creator III

we prefer. In this case the color will be green, no further solution needed or somebody else could look for the solution 🙂