Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a INDIAN Map for using in QlikSense

Hi All,

Please suggest from where i can get a good and exact map of INDIA for using in QlikSense.

7 Replies
mvanlutterveld
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Something like this:https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/India_encoded.svg

When I'm in need for maps I usually find them by Googling.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Check out IdevioMaps at http://bi.idevio.com. It includes a detailed background map and areas and center points of areas that you can connect your data to. Here is a short video that shows how to add a map:

New video: add a map in a minute « bi.idevio.com

Background map with first level areas:

india.png

/Johan

jananireddy
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi, I am looking at doing the exact same thing as what you have shown in your image. I do not want the whole world map to be displayed in my sheet, just one country should be shown/zoomed in. I am using the latest version of qlik sense enterprise.

Can you please guide me on how to do this

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I think you are better off posting your question as a new question since many of the contributors here value the reward they are getting (points) if they get a correct answer. You will not be able to mark any answers correct on this thread - only the original poser of the question. You could however link to this thread to explain in your question that you want it similar to this...

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi Gaurav, could you please mark this thread as answered to close it off or do you have follow-up questions.

JohanP
Employee
Employee

Hi Janani,

IdevioMaps is now Qlik GeoAnalytics and I am working for Qlik. If you just want a rough map of India you can turn off the background map and load with the GeoAnalytics connector from "standard areas and points", country:IN. Add an Area layer and use the geometry field as dimension.

Turn to your Qlik reseller for licenses on Qlik GeoAnalytics.

/Johan