Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
francofiorillo
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Loading problem with 10 Qlikwiew

Hello.
It happens to me a strange thing.
With the release of version 10, I started to try the applications already made.
I had no problem, except for an application for which I can not reload the script as though not getting any error message from the variables, and showing that you have loaded the data, in the end I said:
Running the script failed. Load the previous data?
I have tested.
1. I tried to load only part of the script. To a certain extent is fine, then randomly just add another sheet of the script gives me the error persists, oddly enough, even if I delete the package you just added.
2. I tried to export the presentation of the document and to import it into a new document. Well. The data load is successful only the first time, then I always get the same error.
I think there are dirty data. In the script, do not use anything special. Can I assume that would be the command RESIDENT (I have several).
Could you please give me a hint?

thanks in advance for your cooperation

31 Replies
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Are you using inputfields? I've had trouble with inconsistent script errors when using inputfields. I would just receive the "Script failed. Load previous data?" at the end of the script. I found that I have to load the script without inputfields first and then with inputfields for it to work.

Have you generated the script log files?

Regards.

francofiorillo
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello.
Yes, I use inputfields. I tried to upload the scripts without inputfields and the procedure is successful (although reloading several times). I put the two statments inputfields. the first loading is OK. the next they give me the same error as before and that I have to reload the previous data. I am attaching the file to load it on after the first time (when the error occurs again).
thank you very much for your cooperation.

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Are you still looking for help or have you resolved your own question then?

francofiorillo
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Normal 0 14 false false false IT X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

no. I have not resolved. as I scritoo on the forum, if I remove the command inputfields everything is ok, but just put it back after an initial loading was successful, the problem returns.

sorry, the error occurs because there is an anomaly in QV10?
if so will be removed?
hello
thanks

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

This is a QV10 problem. The file I have works perfect in QV 9.

In QV10 there is also an error about duplicate inputfield key values that didn't exist in QlikView 9. You have to put a unique id in every row to fix that error. If you run into this problem use the rowno() function.

I haven't reported it as a bug to QlikTech yet. If you have a chance to report it, go ahead.

Regards.

francofiorillo
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

thanks.
not very experienced, I did not understand what I do.
I can do a small example?
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
hello

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I've reported the problem to QlikTech support. I will keep you informed.

Regards.

francofiorillo
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you for your cooperation.
Hello.

Not applicable

Hello,

We were having problems with inputField too. We found that the script Works, all inputfields should be placed at the end of the Script.

We not find a logical explanation for this, but over all inputField to the end of the code the application without error in its charge.

open to comments!

Regards.