Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Export Data Qlik Sense - Data Truncated

We're doing an implementation on a client with Qlik Sense, and they need to generate a report based on a table. The object is a simple table and must be exported based on selections (filters) given by generating export data to Excel, said that the data has been truncated, and the table is not exported with the full data off an alert at the time of export where it says that the data has been truncated

It has been consulted in the community and informs an extension that works and exports all the records in csv, but is not functional when you select (filter) so this solution is not feasible performed.

Also on the Help of Qlik Sense on the web talking about a method called ExportData but I have not managed correctly set or not if that is the solution.

Your cooperation in this area is essential for the complete customer information when generating reports from Qlik Sense.

Thanks...

3 Replies
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

I'm not really sure what you are asking for here but yes, there is a limit on 1 000 000 rows for Excel exports and 5 000 000 for CSV exports. After that the data will be truncated, the Qlik Sense client is not a ETL tool so I would really question the use case if you need to export more data than that from your analytical tool.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, i need export more data using qlik sense. Other Question is about the limit 1000000 rows or 5000000 csv, how i do to export file type csv? And this report have 200000 rows but only export near 55000 why? Other information is this report have 17 columns, is important this when will be to export?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Leonard, I replied to your other message in another post as well. As Alex has stated there are certain limits on exporting data. I don't see a way to export to csv from the standard "export data" menu item. XLS is the only option I see. When exporting the data, are you sure that there aren't any filters selected? The exports respect the filtered values.

let us know

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik