Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using Map Extension

Disclaimer: This is the first time I'm using Map Extension Object in Qlikview.

For Starters, I have used a World Map image and tried to bring out the view I wanted.

Capture.JPG

In the above Image, I placed the Pie Chart which displays, Sales of each product in US,UK, Other Europe regions, Asia.

Need help on how this can be done using Map Extension.

The field I have for 'Location' has values US,UK,CE,Asia Pacific, Rest of the World

Would be helpful, if someone can guide me on doing this and where to download the required Map Extension.

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi koushikganapathi,

you can use google chart.

See the next post:

Anyone know how to use Google Charts (not Maps) in an extension?

You'll also find an extension for google pie chart

An extension to do it natively and quickly, is GeoQlik but it is paid

Watch also the following video to use the google maps with clusters from which you can take inspiration.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gennaro,

Thanks for that. I need to do something like this.

Capture2.JPG

The above map can be found in What's New in QlikView? ‌Under Customer Tab.

Not applicable
Author

Ok but this view is native and is the Bubble Ball, which is different from the first image you posted with pie charts.

Exactly what you can not do with the native extension?

Look analysis "Whats New in QlikView11.qvw" and take a cue from its size settings expressions and chart background (google map)

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

hi

PFA

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You could try IdevioMaps, see http://bi.idevio.com . Here is an example with three layers (colored countries, pies on countries and colored location symbols):

pieexample.png

Also see the video Add IdevioMaps to Qlik Sense - YouTube for a quick demo. Send an email toinfo@idevio.com if you would like to try it.

Regards

Johan

Not applicable
Author

Hi koushikganapath,

As Gennaro said, you can easily use GeoQlik to easily display advanced map visualization.

Do not hesitate to contact us so that we can demo and provide information,

Kind regards,

Cyril