Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

URGENT - Problem using Qlikview Workbench with ASP.NET

I had purchase the QlikView Server Enterprise Product Edition license but when I try to use the Workbench (already installed) in my Visual Studio solution I get this error:

("You are missing a license in Qlikview server to use these components!")

error loading image

But when Im going to my Management Console:

error loading image

I have already put my license and the server seems to be running as it was supposed to. What is the problem with this? Why I can't use the Qlikview Components? I need some extra license? This is quite important and urgent subject here...

Cheers,

Joao

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Joao,

Workbench is an additional feature that needs to be added to your license. You will see it specifically listed in your LEF. If it isn't there then you need to get back onto your partner / qlikview and ask about it.

Regards,

Stephen

View solution in original post

4 Replies
stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Joao,

Workbench is an additional feature that needs to be added to your license. You will see it specifically listed in your LEF. If it isn't there then you need to get back onto your partner / qlikview and ask about it.

Regards,

Stephen

Not applicable
Author

Hello Stephen,

Do you know what is supposed to be listed in my LEF to know if I have or not Workbench?

Regards,

Joao

stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Very simple. If the word "WORKBENCH" is not in your LEF then you don't have it.

Regards,

Stephen

Not applicable
Author

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your answer!

Regards,

Joao