Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Moderator needs to approve

HI Admin,

Last few days, if i am post anything showing this message..

2.PNG

I thought my way of posting problem... That's why i have created another ID..

Here also i am getting same issue....

Thanks in Advance...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Malai,

Thanks for reaching out to us. In our effort to keep the community spam-free, we have upgraded the moderation settings, so more posts are requiring approval before going live. There is nothing else you need to do to handle this - over time, as you participate more, your posts will start to bypass the moderation stage. We are looking into other ways to combat spam and in the meantime will make our best effort to get posts approved in a timely manner.

Thank you for your patience.

Qlik Community Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello and thanks for your request. We have been battling spammers and had to upgrade our moderation settings. This should be back to normal shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Any update on this? What ever I post are being flagged for moderation approval. Is there anything I need to do in addition to handle this?

Thanks,

Malai

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Malai,

Thanks for reaching out to us. In our effort to keep the community spam-free, we have upgraded the moderation settings, so more posts are requiring approval before going live. There is nothing else you need to do to handle this - over time, as you participate more, your posts will start to bypass the moderation stage. We are looking into other ways to combat spam and in the meantime will make our best effort to get posts approved in a timely manner.

Thank you for your patience.

Qlik Community Team

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jeremy, i am also facing same. hope in future its will get resloved.