Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting Wrapping Text in Excel

I've formatted my template as wanted with 'Wrap Text' selected and certain columns coloured but when the tables are inserted when I run the task, the formatting disappears... how can I fix this???

Thanks for help in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

You will need to bring in the charts column by column and format the individual columns with the appropriate color.

See this tutorial:

How to Create Excel Reports

Take a look at this section:

Embed Table Column by Column in Template Editor

Best

Aran

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Have you de-selected "Keep source formats" in the template editor for those fields or for the entire chart?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Aran!

The text wrapping now works, but the pre-formatted colours have been overwritten with a grey (which also appears to stretch infinitely to the right), is there anything to stop that?

Not applicable
Author

I'd really need to look at the template to see why the colors don't reproduce the appropriate way.

Not applicable
Author

Is this any help??

This is the template:

template.PNG

But it appears as:

Output.PNG

(Data removed)

Any help is much appreciated!!

Not applicable
Author

You will need to bring in the charts column by column and format the individual columns with the appropriate color.

See this tutorial:

How to Create Excel Reports

Take a look at this section:

Embed Table Column by Column in Template Editor

Best

Aran

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your help Aran!

Is it possible to include the variables in column titles? In the original Qlikview table it appears as &vTest_Name in the column title (as we are cycling through this filter to create multiple reports). In the excel output, this doesn't transform in the excel output still appearing as &vTest_Name (when I was originally importing the whole table instead of the individual columns, this wasn't a problem!

Thanks,

Nic