Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

ASP.NET - alternatives in Qlikview

Hi!

I have a question about the integration of Qlikview with web applications like ASP.NET. My question is: If I want to use Qlikview in ASP.NET its mandatory to have Workbench license? The Workbench is a set of ASP.NET components right? But I can use it in different ways? If I build a QVW file report (and I deploy it in the server) can I see in directly in a web page in the client side?

Do I have more alternatives?

This is a quite important question for me so I would appreciate help. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Joao

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Chris!

So with Workbench the Clients going to need the Qlikview Client as well?

Regards,

Joao

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

They won't need to install the QV Client but they will need to have a licensed access to the QV Server.

You should really get in touch with your local QV Sales Representative as he will be able to explain all your questions in greater detail.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Daniel! I'm going to do it.

Regards,

Joao

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have same requirements. I am using direct links to report in my website. All the users have required documenet CAL. However, the users are being asked to enter login and passoword when they try to access the report.How can I make the report to accept the credentials being used in the website so that users are not asked for username and passoword again, or if they are using domain users, it automatically detects the credentials

Regards

Arif