Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QDS running but not in QMConsole

I have a qlikview server, i have 5 services running, also the QDS. In management console I see only 4 services, and also if I go into Visual studio and run a "apiClient.GetServices" i get only 4 services, not the QDS.

Is there any configuration that I haven't set? I manage users from local directory, my server is not in a domain.Immagine 2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pamaxeed
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Nicola hai provato a vedere questo post, forse ti potrebbe essere d'aiuto:

Using EDX in QlikView 11 - basic example

View solution in original post

8 Replies
pamaxeed
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Which kind of server do you have?

Do you have also the Publisher ?

Not applicable
Author

I haven't got the publisher, i have installed Qlik Server 11 sr12

pamaxeed
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I think if you not have the publisher license it will not show up in the QMC, though the service is running.

Cheers,

Patric

Not applicable
Author

Do you know if i can use it? I have tried to get the web service from c# but I am not able.

pamaxeed
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

What do you wanna achieve with this services?

I think if you not have licensed the publisher you can not do it....like it does not showing up in the QMC...

Not applicable
Author

I'd like to run a task for reload data with EDX. I want user can run reaload data with some varaiables values changed. I can run a task with API but I am not able to set some variables that i have into my document.

pamaxeed
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Nicola hai provato a vedere questo post, forse ti potrebbe essere d'aiuto:

Using EDX in QlikView 11 - basic example

Not applicable
Author

Grazie mille, si l'avevo già letto e ora che l'ho rivisto mi sono accorto che avevo cercavo di connetermi al QDS invece che al QMC. Probabilmente il QDS non ce l'ho disponibile perchè non ho il publisher.

Grazie ancora