Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Inventory Turnover

Hi;

I just can't find out how to look at my turnover rate por the past.

Formula is pretty simple:

(Sum of las 12 monts COGS) / Avg Inventory

In excel it's really easy. (See attached table) Example:

Turnover for August is : (Sum of COGS sept 2014 - August 2015) / Avg Inventory (sept 2014 - August 2015).

I Need that formula to apply for every month in the past so I can see what's the turnover rate for every month, so it has to go back and look for past 12 months based on target month.

HELP!!!!!

18 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Actually there's something I didn't consider, data is all scrambled in the tables... there a COGS for a given material for a given month, and then another for a different material and so on.. the same for the Inventory.

Digvijay_Singh

Based on your actual script shared above if you can share actual data and the required new columns with required formula, it won't take much time to fit in our script.

The data from text files are loaded with load * so I cannot see which are available there and elsewhere, if you can share sample text files with real format, and required output then I can help.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, been trying to download both files I use, but one of them is really big and haven't been able to downloadit in excel format so I can change data. (Company policies) . I have one of the files ready so you can have an Idea.

Not applicable
Author

How can I send the .exe file

Not applicable
Author

Hi, did you have time to check it out??

Digvijay_Singh

Hi,

You can attach here sample data, there is a 'Use advanced editor' button on top right to do the same. Use 'Attach' in next page.

you may try to manually copy data in excel or can send snapshot image of data. I need to use it so that I can run your script along with the newly added section to meet your requirement. If we don't understand our source data it is difficult to understand the real problem we are encountering while making updates.

Thanks,

Digvijay

Not applicable
Author

did you get my message ??

Digvijay_Singh

Which one! I wrote on 13th and waiting for your response.

Not applicable
Author

uploaded a document and mentioned you