Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

"Plot Values Inside Segments" in Mekko Chart

Hi, All.

I made a Mekko chart and I'd like to show data on the chart, like right one as below image.

but the actual data is left one.

when I checked the  "Plot Values Inside Segments", data is changed left to right.

Can someone help me?

Regards,

Sunju Lee.

QlikView_Presentation_PlotValuesInsideSegments.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is an issue with ver. 11 - when values are plotted inside segments, the automatic scale settings that you define in the Number tab, are not being used, and the whole number is presented instead.

Based on a recent blog by Rob Wunderlich, this problem is fixed in ver. 12. So, if you wait a little bit and upgrade to ver. 12, the problem will go away.

Until then, the only thing you can think of is a work around - for example, manually divide the number by 1000 and format the Axis accordingly.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business: An expert guide to Business Discovery with QlikView an...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is an issue with ver. 11 - when values are plotted inside segments, the automatic scale settings that you define in the Number tab, are not being used, and the whole number is presented instead.

Based on a recent blog by Rob Wunderlich, this problem is fixed in ver. 12. So, if you wait a little bit and upgrade to ver. 12, the problem will go away.

Until then, the only thing you can think of is a work around - for example, manually divide the number by 1000 and format the Axis accordingly.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business: An expert guide to Business Discovery with QlikView an...

Not applicable
Author

Oleg, thank you so much. it's really helpful.