Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Access Point problems after upgrade

Hello,

I just upgraded our server to version 10. All the services are running OK. The Publisher was upgraded OK because I can see all of our tasks and all the settings seems to have been migrated correctly.

I can access Access Point, but there are no documents displayed and nothing even shows under Categories, Preferred Client or the "Logged In as" part.

We are using IIS as web server.

Are there some settings that need to be changed after an upgrade? Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

Thanks, Maria

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Do the documents show up under "User Documents" in the QlikView Management Console? If not, check the "Folders" under "QlikView Server Settings" and make sure the .qvw files that you're trying to access are within one of those directories.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Do the documents show up under "User Documents" in the QlikView Management Console? If not, check the "Folders" under "QlikView Server Settings" and make sure the .qvw files that you're trying to access are within one of those directories.

Not applicable
Author

Yes, the documents show under User Documents and they are in the folders that are specified under Qlikview Server settings.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Maria,

apart from the QVS10 Upgrade i had the same problem with access point and solved it by allowing cookies in the settings of the client browser.

may be that helps

Ruediger

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Maria,

The nice thing about version 10 it does all the setup in IIS for you, not like version 9. I would check the security tab under server to make sure that prohibit anonymous is checked. Also, a screen shot would help.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
suniljain
Master
Master

Dear Maria,

After updrading to QV 10. you also have to upgrade IE plugin installed at client place.

Regards

Sunil