Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Text

Hi Everyone,

I have been noticing a frustrating issue in some of my Qlik Sense apps. In the script editor, the cursor decides to shift up about 4 lines. Meaning I have to click 4 lines above to edit a line 4 lines below. I also see two copies of the text blurred into eachother when I highlight it.

This is extremely frustrating as it happens on an app by app basis. It renders them impossible to edit and makes all the effort put in completely useless. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The issue seems limited to google chrome. Note this is in Qlik Sense Enterprise not desktop. Running Windows Server 2012 R2.

I also noticed that when this happens there appear to be two vertical scrollbars partially overlapping. Since chrome is a supported browser i'm hoping this issue is solved in a coming release.

ian_wilson
Former Employee
Former Employee

This issue does not appear to be common, so there might be other factors besides just Chrome.  However, several folks in Qlik have seen this, and it is being reported to Development.