Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

QS does not support set analysis Sum({<rEVENUE={"rEVENUE"}>}Amount)/1000

Hi All

I have a expression below :-

Sum({<rEVENUE={"rEVENUE"}>}Amount)/1000

it work fine , when i do it in Qlik View. But when i using the same expression , i get wrong result.

Can some one share with me , what are the alternative expression can work in QS.

Basically i use above expression with diamension YearMonth it will plot for me monthly revenue amount.

Paul

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will Work

Sum({<rEVENUE={'rEVENUE'}>}Amount)/1000

use single quotes

Regards

Ram

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Make sure your document contains a field called rEVENUE and that the field contains a value "rEVENUE". Qlik Sense is case sensitive. REVENUE, revenue, Revenue and rEVENUE are four different values.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Gysbert

Yes my QS have this field.

And Since the expression is work fine in QV , and when i paste the same expression into QS , and it show the different value , meaning QS does not support the expression.

another other alternative expression i can replace ?

Paul

Gysbert_Wassenaar

And Since the expression is work fine in QV , and when i paste the same expression into QS , and it show the different value , meaning QS does not support the expression.

Or it means that your Qlik Sense app contains different information. Or it means you made a typo somewhere. Or ... one of half a dozen other possible causes. Can you post your qlikview document and the qlik sense app?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable

create it as a measure

and add that measure to chart

it will work

Anonymous
Not applicable

in this way we can use set analysis in qlik sense

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi All

It was my mistake that last night I am too tired and never reload QVD well , end up the set analysis does not work for my QS.

Today it happen on QV , then I did reload again and now working fine.

Thank you for all your help.

Paul

Sent from my iPhone