Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asgardd2
Creator III
Creator III

Qlikview 11.2 SR5 & Windows 2012 Server Standard (Governance Dashboard)

Hello!

I configured and restarted report (Governance Dashboard), but we can not get any data from the this app.

Restart passed without mistakes, but with an empty window of the implementation of the script

There are no data, such as tab Server:

On the tab "Lineage" we see data only about  app. QVSystemMonitor:

On the other tabs  data are not available.too.

Could there be a reason for the lack of data the  - version of operating system ?

Log file in attachment.

Best regrads,

Anton Aleksandrov !

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

Are the paths correct and are there proper access rights? Is those server-logging enabled which meant exists those log-files?

- Marcus

asgardd2
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes,paths are correct , and log files are  in folder "C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer " (Sessions,Performance,Events,Audit)

I have full access on server.

marcus_sommer

This meant you could for testing reasons create a new qvw and load manually those files with succeed? Then I would try it with a new installation from governance dashboard and check if an upgrade to a newer qv release (SR12 works fine for me) made a difference.

- Marcus

asgardd2
Creator III
Creator III
Author

In the test application log files are loaded fine.

Thanks, I will try to reinstall Governance Dashboard and update Qlikview to the latest version(SR12).

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Responding to an older post, but please use the Governance Dashboard 2.0. It's now available in Beta here: QlikView Governance Dashboard 2.0 App Beta and might address your issue.