Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikSense-Tools for prototyping

Hello,

I need a tool that allows me to generate a dashboard prototype quickly, to show her the user before it is built in QlikSense.

Similar to: Online Mockup, Wireframe & UI Prototyping Tool · Moqups

Thanks

5 Replies
gardenierbi
Creator II
Creator II

It so easy and fast to create objects in QlikSense why do you need an other tool? Qlik Sense scales objects automaticilly based on the screensize. To show a prototype you should use Qlik Sense to see how the scaling is done. You can work with the test script (In the Data load editor, press Ctrl+00) and then create objects with data as a mockup.

You can do this on your desktop but also in the cloud (qlikcloud.com) for free.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Sander,

Thanks for answering, but the idea is to show prototypes without entering scripts. It is to drawing quickly at the business level. I want to show alternatives before developing the dashboard to the customer.

gardenierbi
Creator II
Creator II

If you use the default test script then you get a dataset without entering scripts! Are you familiar with the test script option? It's creating a complete script in a second for you!

If your are speaking with your customers you want also talk about the kind of charts. Should it be a bar chart, a line chart etc. With Qlik Sense you can have this conservation and create realtime prototypes.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks you, It refers to: ctrl 00 in loading data editor.

gardenierbi
Creator II
Creator II

Yes! It's perfect for testing and prototyping purposes.

This works also in the Qlik cloud so you can share your prototypes with 5 users for free or they can design there own prototypes.