Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Want to create a Date picker

Hello all this query was regading that I wanted to create a date picker it should be like selecting the month 1st tab then selecting first date 2nd tab and then selecting the second date from third tab. Is there any possible way any extensions or anything for FILTERPANE ???

7 Replies
arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

You want to make a selection on between dates ? or it is a another kind of analysis?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sid,

You can create a filter pane containing your date dimensions - Year, Month, Day. Just drag and drop each dimension item on top of each other in the Design View and it will group the 3 filters. Alternatively you can look to use extensions, such as qWidget to create a Calendar picker like the one on the right.

DateSelector2.JPG

qWidget | Create, re-use and share great visualizations for Qlik Sense.

Not applicable
Author

Yes !! That's I really want I have Qwidget just want a script now to run on it so that I can get this start date and end date interface... !!

Pls help me out with the code to be executed in this qwidget.! @steve street

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Use the datepicket component ...

<wi-datepicker bind-qs-var="vStartDate" popup="true" min-date="vMinDate" max-date="vMaxDate">

</wi-datepicker>

qWidget | Datepicker Component

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Sid,

I just replied to an older thread with the same topic, please see the latest reply with today's date stamp that has a working .qvf sample attached. - Note that it does require that you have the qWidget extension installed. Also note there is another method in that thread that shows how to select date ranges without a date picker object, in case you are interested.

Is there a way to add Date Picker Calendar object in Qlik Sense?

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
fmazzarelli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Mike,

a thank you to all of you .

Really useful

fmazzarelli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Mike,

i'm trying to use your work but I'm in difficulties your istructions.

Sum({< Date = {"$(= '>=' & Date(vStartDate) & '<=' & Date(vEndDate))"} >} View) 

Could you help me?

Thanks!