Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

R Connector for Qliksense

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if there is a R Connector Available for Qliksense?

Thanks.

2 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Aanchai,

As far as I know, we do not have an R connector for Qlik Sense. But we soon will have REST connector that will allow you to connect to R via its REST APIS:

Using REST APIs from R | Technistas

It may be possible using the WEB FILE connector - if the REST interface does not have authentication, and the formatted result comes back in a supported formatted such as CSV, (delimited), XML etc.

Another possibility is to use Alteryx (our tech partner - data preparation platform) to create a flow that feeds data from R to a Qlik .qvx data file that is then consumed by Qlk.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these and we can further discuss.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

BTW - there may be other partners that have developer connectivity for QlikView and R such as: QlikView R Connector - this can also be used with Qlik Sense, by enabling a data connector mode - known as Legacy mode - or by disabling Standard mode. Most QlikView Connectors are compatible in these modes, they just require using the CONNECT script instead of using the configuration wizards.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik