Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Server - Mashup Editor (Issue with new apps/charts)

Hi all,

I am encountering an issue whereby the mashup editor is unable to pick up visualisations / charts from applications that have been recently created.

I am using native Qlik Sense charts and not extensions (e.g. the screenshot below is for a pivot table but I am also getting the same error for a bar chart).

Has anyone else encountered this issue or could assist?

Cheers,

Joel

Mashup_Editor_Issue.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Francis_Kabinoff
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Joel,

The screenshot you provided shows a "preview" of the object. This is something I've been seeing with Qlik Sense 2.1 as well. But can you still drag and drop the object into a placeholder area? The preview showing "Invalid visualization" does not necessarily mean that the object cannot be dragged and dropped into a placeholder area and display as expected.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Francis_Kabinoff
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Joel,

The screenshot you provided shows a "preview" of the object. This is something I've been seeing with Qlik Sense 2.1 as well. But can you still drag and drop the object into a placeholder area? The preview showing "Invalid visualization" does not necessarily mean that the object cannot be dragged and dropped into a placeholder area and display as expected.

Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

thx for reporting this issue. We are aware of it and it will be fixed in the next upcoming version.

Regards

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your response.

Good to hear that it will be fixed in the near future. 

Francis - Yep - the objects can still be dragged onto the placeholder area despite the error shown in the "preview".

Cheers,

Joel

venkatg6759
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Stefan ,

Just would like to know I have an issue in my qliksense desktop workbench . I couldn't see the charts in mashup editor. But I can see them in server edition while creating a mashup.

Can you let me know why my sense desktop version is not supporting .

Regards,

Venkata