Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to Automate Data Load in Qlik Sense Desktop?

Hi,

I'm evaluating the Qlik sense desktop version for one of  our largest customer for data analytic requirement. I am almost at the verge of completing the evaluation. Only pending thing is to some how automate the Data Load of Qlik Sense App created by Desktop version. I am using Qlik Sense Desktop Version 2.1.1.

I check lot of post about diff ways to automate the data load by using some scripting / changing configuration / creating kind of scheduler, etc... I tried couple of them, but it seems I am not able to get to the desired result.

Does any one know or any qlik sense expert help me out with this ? So, I can complete my evaluation. Any methodology for automated data load / refreshing the data directly from my database will work. My need is I dont want to bother customer again and again to go and click on the load data option again and again everyday to get new data using desktop version.

is this possible to achieve somehow or by any mean?

Thanks,

Chaitanya

1 Reply
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

If you have a need to automate and manage the refresh and distribution of Qlik Sense Apps then you need to be looking at the Server version.

This has the kind of functionality you need to maintain and schedule the deployment of your Apps in this way.

Desktop is for personal use and for limited deployment as you are now seeing,